PoS Round-Up is our focused biweekly report on the major news in and around the Proof of Stake ecosystem.
With more than 75,000 active validators and thousands more queued up and waiting to join the network, the Ethereum 2.0 Beacon Chain is looking as healthy as ever. The frequency of slashing events has also dropped.
Check out the latest edition of What’s New in Eth2 for a more detailed overview of the network.
Bits & Pieces
- Aavegotchi lead developer Nick Mudge has built a bridge between DeFi protocol Aave’s aTokens and Matic Network
- Reddit has announced a partnership with the Ethereum Foundation to “help accelerate the progress being made on scaling”
- A new website compares different scaling solutions for Ethereum
- Josh Stark and Evan Van Ness put out a wrap-up of Ethereum’s 2020
After successfully launching for Ethereum, The Graph is now looking into adding support for other blockchains. The networks being explored include Bitcoin, Polkadot, NEAR, Cosmos, Solana, Avalanche, Binance Smart Chain, and Celo.
Governance Proposal #34, focused on marketing, has passed.
We are now running about 6,500 Ethereum 2.0 validators for a total of 208,000+ ETH staked!
We are sponsoring two upcoming events. Join us at ETHDenver for talks from three of our team members:
- Chun Wang (Founder): Why should miners embrace EIP-1559?
- Daniel Hwang (Protocol Specialist): Eth2 decentralization transparency
- Jun Kim (Strategy & Operations): The f2pool/stakefish bounty program
We released our Eth2SlashBot Twitter bot, which monitors the Beacon Chain to keep you updated on the latest slashing events!
We have become a node in Lido’s staking pool!
Our HR Manager Maayan Kim has published an article reviewing our journey to becoming a remote-first company and some tips for anyone looking to go down the same path.
One of our validators reached the number-one spot on beaconcha.in!
We created a list of major projects in the NEAR ecosystem.
stakefish is the leading validator for Proof of Stake blockchains. With support for 10+ networks, our mission is to secure and contribute to this exciting new ecosystem while enabling our users to stake with confidence. Because our nodes and our team are globally distributed, we are able to maintain 24-hour coverage.